RE: [nv-l] [nvdbformat]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] [nvdbformat]
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:23:29 -0400
How many maps do you have?   If you look at the Object Properties of one
of these nodes which is wheat, what is the count for OVW Maps Exist and
OVW Maps Managed?  Do they match?  Remember that objects are unmanaged on
a per map basis, and the IP Status will not say "Unmanaged(5)" unless the
object is unmanaged on all maps.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

----- Forwarded by James Shanks/Raleigh/IBM on 05/07/2002 11:18 AM -----

"Key, Chris" <Chris.Key@hq.doe.gov>
05/07/2002 10:43 AM