[nv-l] Problem accesing Netview through X Windows

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Problem accesing Netview through X Windows
From: "Jose Alejandro Arcila Granada" <jarcila@bancolombia.com.co>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:39:42 -0500
Hi everybody:

I am using Netview  V 5.1, installed in AIX 4.3.3.

I Managed it from my Windows 95 desktop, using the X Windows client from
NetManage's Viewnow.  In my current desktop it works fine.  However, I am
migrating to a new Windows XP desktop, the X client installed without a
glitch.   The connection to the host from my new machine has no problem,
and it opens netview just fine.  Nevertheless, when I double click the
IP-Internet icon, which contains the graphic maps (*.gif) that represent my
network, all the netview windows disappeared.

Have any of you have such a problem?, is there any solution?,

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Jose Alejandro Arcila