[nv-l] Maintenance

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Maintenance
From: "Bonnie Jundt" <bonnie_jundt@mail.und.nodak.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:22:27 -0500
I have had great difficulty in finding a contact at either Tivoli or IBM
to renew our expired Netview maintenance contract.  Because of our
university's entitlements with IBM, I was able to order an upgrade to
Netview 7.1.1, however I am interested in phone support and have not
been able to find the right person to move forward.

I would also like information on possibilities of consulting services
to assist with moving from our current Netview V5R1 to 7.1.1.  We have
new hardware, IBM model 44P 270, and we are planning a fresh
installation, rather than a conversion, and would like the expertise of
someone to more fully utilize available functionality.  This would be a
short term arrangement, working directly with one or two of our in-house
analysts.  We are not interested in a permanent outsourcing arrangement.

I would appreciate direction from someone who can provide this service,
or from someone who has successfully used this service.

Most of all, I want a process for purchasing phone support.

Thank you in advance.

Bonnie Jundt
Manager, Network Services
University of North Dakota