Re: [nv-l] Backup Interfaces in NV7.1

Subject: Re: [nv-l] Backup Interfaces in NV7.1
From: "t04706a" <Martina.Haseneder@datev.de>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:03:08 +0200
Hi Jane,

just 2 days before I was observing our ISDN-BackupInterfaces on NV7.1.
The IF got the + in the seedfile and are known as isISDNbackup.
But they do not change any status when the line goes active - they keep on
Status_user2!
(exactly: Admin Down, Admin Status up, Oper Status dormant).
I testet on Cisco IOS 11 and 12.

Do you have an Idea?

Kind regards,
Martina