[nv-l] Smartset logic

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Smartset logic
From: richard_pike@safeway.co.uk
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:39:00 +0100
Folks....

I'm having a small problem with some smartset logic.Basically I'd like to
remove Marginal items from the list where the critical interface of the
marginal device is acknowledged.

An example... A router has 2 interfaces, a and b. Interface b is critical so
an
operator acknowledges it. The router status at this point is marginal.

Now I'm trying to get a smartset to show me all Critical and Marginal
routers,
(which it does), and the acknowleged routers appear green as expected.  Is
there any way to remove these green entries from the smartset?  (Don't
suppose
there is a isGreen flag? :) )

Thanks

Richard

* Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.      *
* If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.   *
* The information contained in this message is confidential and is         *
* intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in *
* error or there are any problems, please notify the originator            *
* immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of  *
* this message is strictly forbidden. Opinions, conclusions and other      *
* information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by       *
* Safeway unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative       *
* independent of this message.                                             *