RE: [nv-l] Leslie, James, Stephen - Where for art thou?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Leslie, James, Stephen - Where for art thou?
From: jshanks@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 05:44:05 -0400
Hi Ray -

I'm still here, just a bit overwhelmed. Thanks for the kind words, but every once in awhile I am reminded that my performance rating is based on things other than participation on the nv-l list. I have had been involved in a couple of customer escalations recently and have fallen behind in my other activities. My management prefers that I not answer questions that other users can and has asked me to give other people a chance to respond first, to encourage the use of the list as a true user forum, unless I think that the question is one I have special insight on. If I see something that I can answer, and no one else has, and it is getting a bit stale, then you can be sure I'll chime in. But I cannot guarantee promptness.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Ray Westphal" <westphal@accessus.net>

          "Ray Westphal" <westphal@accessus.net>

          06/06/02 08:11 PM