Re: [nv-l] TEC 3.7.1 Fixpack 02 & nvintegration.pdf

Subject: Re: [nv-l] TEC 3.7.1 Fixpack 02 & nvintegration.pdf
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 15:27:11 +0100
Christoph,
nvintegration.pdf comes as part of TEC FP02.  You can get the Fixpack
from the Tivoli downloads website, provided you hace access to the
password-protected area.  I have the pdf if that's all you want - it's
about 700K so send me a note offline if you want it.

Cheers,
Jane

Christoph.Weber@GECITS-EU.COM wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> can anyony tell me where to get the TEC 3.7.1 Fixpack 02 and/or
> nvintegration.pdf.
>
> Thanks in advance... christoph

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2002 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights