[nv-l] Netview 7.1.1 on NT Event Log Duration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.1 on NT Event Log Duration
From: "Bradford Song" <Bradford.Song@goodmanfielder.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:15:36 +1000
Hi All.

I wonder if you could tell me if it is possible to set the retention period
for Netview events.

I see that it only keeps about 2 days events when I click on Monitor -->
Events --> All

In addition where does it write this information ?, as we need to back it
up for history purposes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Bradford Song
Tivoli Systems Management Architect
Goodman Fielder
Sydney
Australai

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.