RE: [nv-l] NVATTR

To: "'Kurt F. Rago'" <kurtr@checkfreeinvsvcs.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NVATTR
From: "Treptow, Craig" <Treptow.Craig@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:10:34 -0500
Cc: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Those are some of the environmental variables for trap data.

On page 189 of the Administrator's Guide for UNIX version 6.0:

"NVATTR_<1-50> Specifies the MIB attribute where 1-50 is the variable binding
number".

So, if a trap sends two variables where the first is the hostname and the
second is an interface, then NVATTR_1 = myhost and NVATTR_2 = eth0