[nv-l] Netview Citrix Plug-in

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Citrix Plug-in
From: Ingleson Peter <Peter.Ingleson@gerlingncm.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:46:57 +0200
Lists,

I'm interested in monitoring the health of 40 Citrix XP servers. SNMP will
give some information but in the Citrix documentation it talks about a
Netview plugin, on the disks provided this appears to be NT, does anyone
know if there is AIX support (I'm running 4.3.3 and NV 7.1).

If the plugin is NT only is it worth installing a NT instance for this
Citrix monitoring.

Regards

Peter Ingleson

anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.