[nv-l] OIDs

To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] OIDs
From: Ingleson Peter <Peter.Ingleson@gerlingncm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:36:14 +0200
Does anyone know how you get Tivoli to recognise a Citrix server as Citrix
and not Windows 2000. When I talk to Citrix server via demand poll, I get
the response for Windows 2000 and not Citrix. I have the SNMP agent on the
NT box running but I cannot get Tivoli to recognise this as a Citrix server.

Regards
Peter

anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.