[nv-l] RFI OT: Cisco OID

To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] RFI OT: Cisco OID
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:04:11 -0400
Cc: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Been searching Cisco's site and Al Gore's internet for sometime, thought I
would take a shot at this list.

I am looking for the OIDs for the TOTAL amount of RAM put into a Router.
>From a 'show version' exerpt, this is the info I am looking for:
cisco 3620 (R4700) processor (revision 0x81) with 61440K/4096K bytes of
memory.

The router above has 64MB installed.  I have found the 61440K number (in
cisco.temporary.6.6.0), but I cannot find the second.  Addidng both of them
up gives me my answer.  Maybe I need to add up 4+ OID values, I am at a loss
for which ones they are.  The reason for this is my AOC wants to know how
much physical memory (the chip itself) is in a router.  I have a app that
will 'do a lot of things' and all I need to supply to it is the OID.

Thanks in advance,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated