RE: [nv-l] FW: Access html files from the Netview web server.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] FW: Access html files from the Netview web server.
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:25:29 -0400
Well, if you put the appache webserver on the Netview box and configure the
basics, using a different port than Netview uses, that would still work.  I
t's not really my area. Anybod else?

Detroit

                      <bernard.baudoux@fort

                      isbank.com>                  To:       "'Leslie Clark'"
<lclark@us.ibm.com>
                                                   cc:

                      07/29/2002 09:36 AM          Subject:  RE: [nv-l] FW:
Access html files from the Netview web server.

Thank you Leslie, but if I understand correctly what you say, it means that
those html files will be accessed from the Netview menus.

With version 6, it was fairly easier, the url was
http://<machine>:8080/<path> without logging in Netview.  Is this not
possible anymore ?

Thank you,
Bernard Baudoux.
Fortis Banque.

"'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
>                                                  cc:

>                       07/29/2002 05:32 AM        Subject:  [nv-l] FW:
Access html files from the Netview web server.

> Ooops, missed the Netview version number for the htdoc directory : it is
> version 6
>
> Bernard Baudoux.

Clark