RE: [nv-l] Web Console - icon size

To: "'Leslie Clark'" <lclark@us.ibm.com>, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Web Console - icon size
From: "Gow Kevin (KTSO 4)" <kevin.gow@csfs.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:30:26 +0200
From: Leslie Clark [mailto:lclark@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 2:54 PM
To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Console

> There are menu picks on the web client for large and small
> icons, but I have not gotten them to do anything.

Hello Leslie,

Finally a tricky question I can answer... :)
In the web client, select, for e.g., a router in the left pane.
In the right pane, change your view from "Topology View" to say
"Interface View". You will now have a detailed view of the
interfaces. Now you can also change the sizes of the icons from
small to large and vice versa. It seems to work with all views,
just not the "Topology View". If your last view contained
"small icons", and you go back to "Topology View", it takes the
small icon setting with it. But as far as I can see, the icons
stay the same size in the "Topology View", no matter what icon
size button is depressed on the menu bar.

Hope that clears up that little mystery.

Regards,
Kevin.

--
Kevin Gow