[nv-l] nvmaputil.sh

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] nvmaputil.sh
From: "Francois Le Hir" <flehir@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:04:30 -0400
Hi list,

How exactly does nvmaputil.sh --delete works ?
I tried to delete some node from Netview using this command and the
selection name: the command exit without warning or error but when I look
in the topology database (ovtopodump selection_name) or in the object
database (ovobjprint -s selection_name) the object is still there.

does the command only delete the object from the map and not from the
topology or object database ?
how are we supposed to completely delete an object from Netview ?

Thanks,
Salutations / Regards

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services