Re: [nv-l] Cisco Local Director MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Cisco Local Director MIBs
From: "Kevin C Li" <kevinli@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:23:50 -0500

Ray,

The only Cisco Local Director MIB file that I have
(CISCO-LOCAL-DIRECTOR-MIB.my) is in V2 format.

ciscoLocalDirectorMIB MODULE-IDENTITY
        LAST-UPDATED    "200105140000Z"

Kevin Li
IBM Global Services

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com> on 08/21/2002 02:04:29 PM

To:    "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
cc:
Subject:    [nv-l] Cisco Local Director MIBs

Hello Everyone.

NV 7.1.1 on AIX 4.3.3.

I'm looking for the latest Cisco Local Director V1 MIB files. Here's a list
of the files on my system. The /usr/OV/www directory file was created when
loaded the MIB with the Java MIB loader.

15305 Sep 14  1999 /usr/OV/snmp_mibs/CISCO-LOCAL-DIRECTOR-MIB-V1SMI
13913 Aug 21 13:20 /usr/OV/www/mibs/CISCO-LOCAL-DIRECTOR-MIB-V1SMI

Are these the latest available? I can't find much info on the Cisco sites.

Thanks,
Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car