[nv-l] Popup windows in NetView 7.1.2 Web Console

To: nv-l <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Popup windows in NetView 7.1.2 Web Console
From: "Stefan.Walddoerfer" <STEFAN.WALDDOERFER@Allianz.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:42:11 +0200
Hi all,
maybe one of you can help me with this...

Is there a way to prevent the NetView Web Console from displaying the
popup windows for the "The Web Console has temporarily lost connection to
the Web Server" and the corresponding "Communication between Web Console
and the Web Server has been restored" messages?
We have the problem that these popup windows appear quite often when
having the Web Console opened - which means that working with the Web
Console is not very comfortable...
Any idea how we can prevent these popup windows to appear - or some
tunig/performance suggestions for our NetView Server that helps us to
increase reliabilty between Web Console and Web Server?

Thanks,
Stefan