Re: [nv-l] Multiple copies of nodes on Map

To: "Good, Michael" <michael.good@pec.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Multiple copies of nodes on Map
From: Gareth Holl <gholl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:04:12 -0400
Cc: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>

It wouldn't surprise me if this is resolved by an ipmap efix that support can make available to you. You would need to upgrade to at least 7.1.1 to apply this efix. Also, have you considered using a location.conf file. There have been some enhancements in this area as of 7.1

Gareth Holl
Staff Software Engineer
gholl@us.ibm.com

IBM Software Group - Tivoli Brand
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.

"Good, Michael" <michael.good@pec.com>

09/25/2002 10:36 AM