[nv-l] (NV) Integrate Netview into TEC 3.6.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] (NV) Integrate Netview into TEC 3.6.1
From: David_Moon@lincolnelectric.com
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:21:36 -0400
Hello All,

I am trying to write some rules that integrate my Netview events into my
TEC (3.6.1). I would like node and interface up events to automatically
close node and interface down events in the TEC. Has anyone attempted this
before? If so, could you give me an idea on how I can accomplish this? It
seems to me that all of my node / interface up events are being sent into
the TEC as OV_Node_Down events. I'm fairly new to Netview so I'm not sure
if there is a setting to change the way Netview dumps events into the TEC.

Thanks,
Dave Moon
Lincoln Electric Company

 Note:  The information contained in this message may be
 privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
 or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
 message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
 that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
 communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
 this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
 replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
 Thank you,
 The Lincoln Electric Company