[nv-l] where is rfi.rls

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] where is rfi.rls
From: "Foust, Kal E" <kal.foust@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:45:32 -0400
Greetings:

        I have installed v7.1.2 on a Sun 280R which is not a managed node in
a 3.7.1 Framework environment.  I'm attempting to integrate to an existing
T/EC server and see in NetView Release notes v7.1, pg 58 that it says
<snip>
One additional step is required on the Tivoli Event Console itself for the
Tivoli
Event Console Adapter to work correctly with the RFI events. The file
rfi.rls located in /usr/OV/conf must be moved over to the Tivoli Event
Console machine and added as a ruleset to the active Tivoli Event Console
rule base (wimprbrules).
<snip>

I've search my system and install CD for this with no luck.  The CD does
hold a netview.rls file, but doesn't seem to contain any of the events
listed in the table provided in the above named section of the release
notes.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kal Foust