RE: [nv-l] Correct locale for Solaris

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Correct locale for Solaris
From: "Chan, Jack" <jack.chan@nz.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:24:11 +1000
Hi Thierry,

Well, I have done 5.x and 6.x Netview servers on different locale (New
Zealand), it works and starts, but it always complains harmlessly on the
solaris console that the locale is not right when you are starting and
ending Netview, and the same for a few commands.

So I have used en_US in the new 7.x server I am building now. Just want to
get it done properly.

regards,

Jack