Re: [nv-l] trapgen

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] trapgen
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:51:08 -0400
OK, I give.  What's trapgen?

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Bursik, Scott {PBSG}" <Scott.Bursik@pbsg.com>
10/08/2002 02:57 PM

        To:     nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
        cc:
        Subject:        [nv-l] trapgen

NetView 7.1.1  AIX 4.3.3
Does anyone have the trapgen binary available to send me for AIX?  I have
a Linux, Solaris, and Windows version, but I really need the AIX version. I
know I could install an AIX MLM and get it, but if I can skip a step.....
Thank You!
Scott Bursik
Event Systems Management
Pepsico Business Solutions Group