[nv-l] Questions about the web console

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Questions about the web console
From: "Swen Jedlicka" <Swen.Jedlicka@nbg.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:13:42 +0200
Hi all,

NetView 7.1.2   Solaris 2.7

I have different questions :

1. Currently there is no way to let a user change his password in the web
console.
   Is it planned - in further releases - to implement this function ?

2. In February we have installed NetView 7.1 and CW/2000 3rd Edition. The
Integration
   Pack from CW/2000 did automatically update the menu structure from the web
console
   (CiscoView was inserted).
   After the update from NetView 7.1 to NetView 7.1.2 there wasn't menu entrys
for CW/2000
   anymore.
   Should I have to run the integration pack again or is there an another way
to implement
   the CW/2000 menu entrys  in the web console ?

3. Everytime I close the read-write map, all users who logged-on  to the web
console
   and assigned to this map lost their connection to the console.
   I want to inform this users before i close the r/w-Map.
   Is there a way to find out the users  who logged-on to the web console ?

Thanks in advance

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Swen Jedlicka

nbg      Betriebsstätte Leipzig