AW: [nv-l] IP Internet submap colours

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: [nv-l] IP Internet submap colours
From: Michel.Grossenbacher@coop.ch
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:49:30 +0200
In NetView 7.1.2 you'll get an option in the serversetup page for Netmon to
enable RFI and the behavior of it.
In NetView 6.0.2 I had to enable this over the netmon.lrf directly (I think its
the -K1 Option, should be mentioned in the Manpage to netmon) but Im not sure
if it realy works, it seems not but it might be that its my old NetView box
with its strange behavior sometimes is the problem and not the RFI

Michel