Re: [nv-l] MPLS Interface view.

Subject: Re: [nv-l] MPLS Interface view.
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:49:06 +0000
Not quite the scenario, but I have seen similar behaviour with ML9 NV 7.1 when accessing some of the switch menus - I only get answers from the MAC menu - not the others. Haven't got to the bottom of this one yet....

bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com wrote:

Hello list,

Netview 7.1.2 AIX 4.3.3 ML9

We are trying to use Netview to monitore some MPLS routers.   We can easily get
the 'node view' from the web interface, but not the 'interface view'.   We just
get nothing and the browser keeps waiting for some data.

Anyone any experience with 'interface view' ?

Thanks in advance,
Bernard Baudoux,
Fortis Banque.

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy.