RE: [nv-l] IBM Tivoli Switch Analyzer Install

To: "'Gareth Holl'" <gholl@us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] IBM Tivoli Switch Analyzer Install
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:39:36 -0600
Cc: "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Gareth,

You gave me an idea last night when I read your email. I logged in changed my .profile to not run NVenvironment. Then I tried the install and it worked just fine.

Here are the PATH and CLASSPATH settings now:

CLASSPATH=
PATH=/usr/bin:/etc:/usr/sbin:/usr/ucb:/home/rww01/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/OV/service

Thanks very much.
Ray.