[nv-l] How to flush the ATUR's arp table by snmpset

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] How to flush the ATUR's arp table by snmpset
From: "Brian CL Hwang" <bhwang@tw.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:47:03 +0800

Dear all,
I am using Netview 7.1 for Windows 2000.
I want to flush the arp table or clear an entry of an ATUR by snmpset.
I tried to change the "at" or "ipNetToMediaPhysAddress" MIB value
but I don't know what the variable type is and what the value I can set!

By the description of Netview, it said "setting the object to a null string",
but it don't say how to set the null string!

Thanks for your help!

Brian Hwang,
ITS, IBM Taiwan