Re: [nv-l] MailingList-Query:

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:55:59 -0500
This has ALWAYS been the case.  I believe that the server where the
archives are located is in Australia, which puts them about 13 hours or so
ahead of EST.
So the times there never match what you see in your e-mail.  They haven't
in the past either, but you probably never noticed.
The archives, by the way, are maintained by an individual,  who does this
gratis for other users.   He has our gratitude for this service.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ@tlc.state.tx.us>
12/31/2002 11:11 AM