RE: [nv-l] How can I delete an object from the databases with no icon in

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] How can I delete an object from the databases with no icon in the map?
From: bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:00:00 +0100
try "ovtopofix -a"
then check why this has been discovered but not displayed in a map.  Do you use
OIDs in your seed file ?

Bernard Baudoux.
Network Management
Telecommunication / 1GA2H
Fortis Banque
Tel : +32 (0)2 565 24 68
Fax : +32 (0)2 228 83 69
bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

<<application/ms-tnef>>