Re: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.3

To: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ@tlc.state.tx.us>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.3
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:12:23 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
You can send a note to swdist@tivoli.com to request the software. Make sure
you let them know what OS your running. We have had a maintenance contract
for years and never have I automatically received software. I have always
had to request it.  They normally send you a copy of the release notes with
it..

                          "CATALINA MARTINEZ"

                          <CATALINA.MARTINEZ@tlc.  To:
<nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
                          state.tx.us>             cc:

                                                   bcc:

                                                   Subject:
                     [nv-l] Netview 7.1.3

                          12/17/2002 08:39 AM

What is the part number for Netview 7.1.3; how do I get the cd's sent to
me?

Was it supposed to be shipped to customers with a maint. agreement? I
received Netview 712 automatically but have yet to  received 713.

Catalina