Re: [nv-l] Version 7.1.2 on Linux: OVsnmp API compilation problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Version 7.1.2 on Linux: OVsnmp API compilation problem
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:33:22 -0500
Why not just try it and see?  Then you'll be the expert.  Otherwise,
you'll have to call Support
Linux is based on BSD, the same as Solaris, so it's a good guess

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
12/20/2002 06:09 AM