RE: [nv-l] DFM MIB load in Netview - CORRECTION - 2

To: "'Carlos Enriquez'" <enriquezc@terra.com.mx>, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] DFM MIB load in Netview - CORRECTION - 2
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:12:25 -0500
It was not my cut/paste from eXceed to Outlook that caused the problem.
It appears that the mailing list process itself is changing underscores to spaces and appending a space to each line.
So, when you copy/paste the script below, be sure to put the underscore back between "DFM_Exception" and "DFM_Cleared".
Also remove any extra spaces after the backslash (continuation escape character)
Don Davis