[nv-l] Antwort: Re: [nv-l] NetView update from 7.1.2 to 7.1.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Antwort: Re: [nv-l] NetView update from 7.1.2 to 7.1.3
From: "Swen Jedlicka" <Swen.Jedlicka@finanzit.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:05:54 +0100
Hallo Leslie,

thanks for your answer.

I did the the update from version 7.1.2 to version 7.1.3. After that i did the
installation of the fixpack 1.
My 3rd step was a re-download and install of the web client 7.1.3

After that i saw this problem.

I have started the web client  version 7.1.2 ! at another machine and got the
same problem.

I think, i have a problem at the netview server
I'm wondering about the error messages in the netviewservlets.log

(Sorry for my bad english)

Thanks

Swen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards

Swen Jedlicka

FinanzIT Netzbetriebsgesellschaft mbH
OE 33   Betriebsplanung / Projekte
e-Mail:     swen.jedlicka@FinanzIT.com
Internet:   www.FinanzIT.com

Sicherheitshinweis: http://www.FinanzIT.com/templates/default.php4?p=653

                    Leslie Clark

                    <lclark@us.ib        An:     nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

                    m.com>               Kopie:

                                         Thema:  Re: [nv-l] NetView update from
7.1.2 to 7.1.3
                    26.02.2003

                    19:12

Did you re-download and install the web  client? I found that it worked ok
after 7.1.3 but not after the fixpack.  I generally assume that I will have
re-download the web client after every maintenance update, and distribute
instructions to the users when necessary.

Detroit

                      "Swen Jedlicka"
                      <Swen.Jedlicka@fi        To:       nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
                      nanzit.com>              cc:
                                               Subject:  [nv-l] NetView update
from 7.1.2 to 7.1.3
                      02/26/2003 07:12
                      AM

Hi all,

i did a netview update from version 7.1.2 to version 7.1.3 and fixpack 1.
Since this update i am missing the options and tools menu in the web
console.

In /usr/OV/www/logs/netviewservlets.log i get the following lines :

2003-02-25 23:15:53,466 [IBMJSSEListener-5] WARN
com.tivoli.netview.warf2.WARFServlet xxxxxxx@xx.xx.xx.xx - expected file
got `WebConsole'
2003-02-25 23:16:32,883 [IBMJSSEListener-5] WARN
com.tivoli.netview.warf2.WARFServlet xxxxxxx@xx.xx.xx.xx - expected file
got `SubmapExplorer'

The directorys /usr/OV/www/webapps/netview/warf/Templates/WebConsole and
/usr/OV/www/webapps/netview/warf/Templates/SubmapExplorer exists.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Swen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen