RE: [nv-l] How to capture output of NV Event to a flat file

To: "nv-l" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] How to capture output of NV Event to a flat file
From: "DiIulio, Daniel" <Daniel.DiIulio@DigitalNet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:12:52 -0500
Hi Alison,

Thanks for the follow-up.  I need to capture the event in file format so that I
can populate a Remedy ARS ticket with the contents.  I'm not looking to write
to a log per say, but would like to be able to some how capture the event's
contents.  Do you know of a known method to populate Remedy with NV Events??

Thanks,

Dan