Re: [nv-l] Web Interface events

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Interface events
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:46:23 +0100
on unformated or missleading traps. Which version of netview u are running
?

To:    nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
cc:
Subject:    [nv-l] Web Interface events

Has anyone experience problems where the WEB interface will show you the
map, but the events are not current?  In my case, I'm not able to see any
events since Feb 7(superscript: th).  Is there a file I need to
clear/refresh, or something else in the WEB config?

Thank you,

Herman E. Caballero
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Communication Services