[nv-l] CiscoWorks manual integration with NetView for Linux

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] CiscoWorks manual integration with NetView for Linux
From: "Alan E. Hennis" <Hennis_Alan_E@cat.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:52:44 -0600
Has anyone done a manual integration of CiscoWorks 2000 on NetView 7.1.3 on
RedHat 7.2. As you may know Cisco does not support CW2000 on Linux so there
is no support for the integration utility for NetView on Linux. I has
CW2000 running on a WIN2000 box but really would like the MIBS, TRAPS and
ICONS.

Also, I have noticed that the oid_to_type and oid_to_sym files are missing
many Cisco devices. There are many OIDs in the oid_to_type that are not in
the oid_to_sym. Would anyone be willing to provide a copy of their
oid_to_type/sym files. Perhaps someone who has NetView running on a
supported platform.

Thanks
Alan E. Hennis
Caterpillar Inc.