Re: [nv-l] Advance Netview Class

Subject: Re: [nv-l] Advance Netview Class
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:39:46 +0000
Catalina,
I am just in the process of updating the Advanced NetView class. We are hoping to pilot it in the UK in May. I obviously don't control the schedules of folk who run education classes, but I would hope that the class ought to be available for folk to teach sometime around June.

The best way to get classes scheduled is for lots of people to ask for it, so..... anyone else interested?
Here is the outline of what we are currently planning in the updated class.

* What's new in NetView
* Customizing NetView menus – X Windows and Web Console
* IBM Tivoli Switch Analyzer
* Correlation techniques within NetView
* Integrating NetView with Framework and RDBMS
* What's new in TEC 3.8
* Integrating NetView and TEC
* TEC Correlation of NetView events
* ITM - What's new and integration with NetView
* NetView with Firewalls and CNAT

Cheers,
Jane

CATALINA MARTINEZ wrote:

Does anyone know if and when an Advance Netview class will be offered in the US? This course if offered in different countries but I have yet to see in the US.
thanks
Catalina
AIX 4337 Netview 7.1.2

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565