RE: [nv-l] ovtopodump -l {site-dns-name}

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] ovtopodump -l {site-dns-name}
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:31:11 +0200
been down for example. So some customers are adding a function to
extract the "Symbol Change time" from ovtopodump and show it up via
xnmappmon for example. Its somethimes hard to find the corresponding event
in
the event browser......

regards,

Dietmar

Dietmar Gaulhofer, IBM Österreich
Systems Engineer
ITS - Integrated Technology Services - Unit Austria
Email: Dietmar_Gaulhofer@at.ibm.com
Tel: +43/1/21145-2756

DSullinger@dot.state.az.us on 16.04.2003 19:49:54