RE: TR: [nv-l] error on netview 7.1.3 startup : JPEG ERROR

To: "Netview - List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: TR: [nv-l] error on netview 7.1.3 startup : JPEG ERROR
From: "D'Apice, Dominic" <D.D'Apice@SAQ.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:29:02 -0400
Hi Paul it seem to working now, but i got this error when i run the
/usr/OV/service/reset_ci command :

------------------------------
root@sxqtiv0017:/usr/OV/log# /usr/OV/service/reset_ci

 Start of reset_ci, after successful completion
 you will receive a reset_ci finished message.

Stopping netmon...
Stopping snmpCollect...
Stopping OVORS_M...
Restarting OVORS_M...

Reregistering /usr/OV/lrf/ovesmd.lrf...
ovaddobj - Static Registration Utility
Successful Completion

Reregistering /usr/OV/lrf/ovelmd.lrf...
ovaddobj - Static Registration Utility
Successful Completion

Restarting netmon...
Restarting snmpCollect...
query: o_errs:0022 insufficient authorization
{ SYSTEM_EXCEPTION StExcep::NO_PERMISSION { 42 NO }}
reset_ci finished

root@sxqtiv0017:/usr/OV/log# netview

i will check in the documentation what do exaltly the resetr_ci command

thanks
Dominic