[nv-l] Java Array Index Out of bound Exception

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Java Array Index Out of bound Exception
From: "Pavan Reddy" <pavan_reddy@persistent.co.in>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:08:12 +0530
hi,

We are writing an SNMP agent for our application servers. Our agent would support SNMP version 2.

I am currently testing our  Agent with NetView 7.1.3 on windows as well as Solaris.

When we view any table in the  MIB V2 browser from  the Netview web Console a java exception occurs( java.langArrayIndexOutOfBoundException).
It works fine when we do a  SNMP walk.

Following is the sample Table definition from our MIb File

<Snippet>
--
-- CoreID server instance entry
--