Re: [nv-l] rest_ci equiv on NT?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] rest_ci equiv on NT?
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:24:19 -0400
There is no reset_ci command for NetView for Windows because the CI
doesn't exist on that platform.  The CI is maintained by the pmd daemon,
with help from the orsd daemon, and those are not part of the Windows
product architecture.    You can see what reset_ci does on UNIX just by
browsing it -- it's a script.
So what is it that you are trying to do on Windows that isn't working? I'm
not sure I can help, but whatever it is, there is no reset_ci because
there is no need for it.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Karl Prinelle" <Karl.Prinelle@elyzium.co.uk>
04/28/2003 09:26 AM