Re: [nv-l] Cisco integration to Netview (AIX)

To: Herman.E.Caballero@Lowes.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Cisco integration to Netview (AIX)
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 11:17:01 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Herman,
               I suggest that you call cisco and request a BUG ID for the
Cisco integration Utility. I believe there is a utility for Netview 7.1 but
not for AIX 5.x.  Here is my last response from cisco on the AIX 5.x
integration:
Hi David,

How are you? Hope you have received my last email on March 26th. I just got
words from the developers about the feature enhancement request (wish bug
for AIX 5.x support) for the Integration Utility. They are going to release
AIX 5.x support on CCO end of this year (no exact date). You should be able
to monitor CSCea56191 status at:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?CSCea56191

Again, you may want to pass this CSCea56191 to your Cisco account team if
you'd like them to push the developers to work faster on this.

Hope this helps somewhat. Please let me know what you think and if I should
close this case out for now. Thanks a lot.

Attention Forum: The more people who contact cisco on this subject, the
more attention they will give it and perhaps push the developement up to an
earlier release.........

                          Herman.E.Caballero@Lowe

                          s.com                    To:   nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

                                                   cc:

                                                   bcc:

                                                   Subject:
                     [nv-l] Cisco integration to
                                                   Netview (AIX)

                          05/07/2003 08:58 AM

Has anyone heard if Cisco has the integration utility for Netview 7.1X
available yet? I recalled hearing that it would be available in May.

Herman E. Caballero
Communication Services