[nv-l] Re: nv-l Digest 11 Jun 2003 12:25:01 -0000 Issue 302

To: nv-l-digest-help@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Re: nv-l Digest 11 Jun 2003 12:25:01 -0000 Issue 302
From: "Bogdan Stanescu" <bstanesc@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:57:01 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Hi
I am looking for a MIB for 3494 Tape Library , any ideas ?
Regards,

Bogdan Stanescu
 I/T Architect-Consultant
High Availability  Services / IBM Global Services
F5/295/3600/MKM
Phone: 905-316-6417,  Pager:416-330-5524,
Tie Line: 886-6417
Internet: bstanesc@ca.ibm.com

                      nv-l-digest-help@lists

                      .tivoli.com                   To:
nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
                                                    cc:

                      06/11/03 08:25 AM             Subject:  nv-l Digest 11
Jun 2003 12:25:01 -0000 Issue 302

nv-l Digest 11 Jun 2003 12:25:01 -0000 Issue 302

Topics (messages 4668 through 4670):

Re: Graph historical data
             4668 by: Joe Fernandez

Menú -Tool Bar Customizacion
             4669 by: Paqui Martinez Moreno/OPENSOLUTIONS
             4670 by: Oliver Bruchhaeuser

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
             <nv-l-digest-subscribe@lists.tivoli.com>