[nv-l] removing nodes from Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] removing nodes from Netview
From: "DePhillips, Frank" <fdephillips@McLeodUSA.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:58:07 -0500
    When I remove nodes from the seedfile and snmp configuration gui why does it still keep coming up on the control desk list?  Were else do I need to remove it from?

Thanks

Frank

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.