Re: [nv-l] ciscoworks integration utility

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] ciscoworks integration utility
From: "Maxime TRANNOY" <MTRANNOY@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:58:25 +0200
Cc: reamd@Nationwide.com
I have tried to copy the files as Leslie Clark said but i did not work for
me, i do no have the cisco icon, in place my router have a standard green
square icon.
I don't know what i have made wrong?

Cordialement.

Maxime TRANNOY
IGS - Network Delivery Support Center
Tel : +33 (0) 492 114 767
mailto:mtrannoy@fr.ibm.com

                      reamd@Nationwide.

                      com                      To:       Maxime
TRANNOY/France/Contr/IBM@IBMFR
                                               cc:       nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

                      10-07-2003 16:12         Subject:  Re: [nv-l] ciscoworks
integration utility

Cisco does not support AIX 5.x integration. You should open a tac case and
request a BUG id.  Right now cisco says the integration utility for AIX 5.x
should be ready by the end of the year (that's the last I heard)..  The
more people who BUG cisco about this may provoke them into getting this
utility out sooner.. In the mean time you may want to check the archives. I
know Leslie Clark put something out around mid April. She tells you what
file you can copy...

                          "Maxime TRANNOY"

                          <MTRANNOY@fr.ibm.com>    To:
<nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>

                                                   cc:

                                                   bcc:

                                                   Subject:
[nv-l] ciscoworks integration
                                                   utility

                          07/10/2003 09:22 AM

Hello

AIX 5.1 netview 7.1.3

I try to install cisco integration utility on mya AIX server but i have
this error

ERROR: Install patch bos.rte.libpthreads 4.3.0.2 (I am in version
bos.rte.libpthreads       5.1.0.36  COMMITTED  libpthreads Library)
ERROR: and retry installation.
ERROR: Bad OS version 5.1.0.0

Does anyone know how to install it on AIX 5.1 or where to find a compatible
version?

Cordialement.

Maxime TRANNOY
IGS - Network Delivery Support Center