Re: [nv-l] Snmpwalk failure

To: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Snmpwalk failure
From: Gareth Holl <gholl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:36:06 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

I would delete this router from the NetView map and databases. Ensure it has been removed completely from all databases. Then re-discover to see if the behaviour on discovery is the same. You may want to turn on full netmon tracing (netmon -M -1) during this process and save the netmon.trace and its backup, along with the trapd.log in case you need assistance from NetView Support.

Gareth Holl
Staff Software Engineer
gholl@us.ibm.com

IBM Software Group - Tivoli Brand
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.

"Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>

07/25/2003 02:56 PM