RE: [nv-l] How can I un-acknowledge an acknowledged event?

To: nv-l <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] How can I un-acknowledge an acknowledged event?
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:41:50 -0400
I think there are two things going on here, though I am not clear.

1.  To un-acknowledge a symbol/object, right click->manage->etc just like you did to acknowledge it.

2.  If you want to trigger something when someone acks/un-acks an object the NV API has a callback hook:  OVwConfirmAcknowledgeObject

Best of luck,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated