[nv-l] Problems with trapd

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Problems with trapd
From: "Reinoso Martinez, Alberto" <areinoso@iberdrola.es>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:58:02 +0200

Hi list!

Netview 7.1.3 on Sun Solares. I load data from trapd.log to a relational database using the option with /usr/OV/bin/ trapd.log_Maint but lately I have the next error

If traptosql utility is being executed from command line and some trapd records exist, then duplicate records may be inserted in the SQL database.

 Database Server is not present; or not enough disk space for log files, temp files and rollback segment; or table does not exist in the database.

           Offset: 0.

Minimum space required in /tmp directory is 975131 bytes

Any idea about it

Thanks in advance