Re: [nv-l] TEC Adapter

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] TEC Adapter
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:11:26 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:18:24 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

The NetView for Windows TEC adapter is a port of the OpenView TEC adapter (and the old NetView adapter) which is shipped with the TEC product itself.  The doc you are looking for is the TEC Event Adapter's Guide that comes with TEC.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Brian Kraftchick <Brian.Kraftchick@odfl.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

10/02/2003 01:54 PM