RE: [nv-l] nvpagerd - PAGE_Q full error

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] nvpagerd - PAGE_Q full error
From: "Castillo, Marco" <Marco_Castillo@adp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:47:14 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:56:28 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
                                Dean,

                                Can you share your script?

                                Marco Castillo, MCSE (NT & W2K)
                                Tivoli Services
                                ADP Employer Services
                                marco_castillo@adp.com

                                Tel (905) 795-5400 x 7315

        DSullinger@dot.state.az.us
                        09/30/2003 06:40 PM
                        Please respond to nv-l

        To:     CHart@ups.com@SMTP@Exchange
        cc:     nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com@SMTP@Exchange

                                I wanted to thank everyone on the list,
particularly Clarence for the pager
                                help. I spent the last week creating a
simple ruleset and writing some code
                                and now have Netview paging us whenever a
router goes down and when it goes
                                back up.  It only pages us the first time
Netview see's it's down and my
                                script checks to see if it's pingable before
paging us.  Once the router is
                                back up, the script checks what routers we
have been paged against and then
                                removes it and pages us to let us know it's
up.

                                Thanks

                                --
                                Dean S.